BECAUSE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING ANY JUNIOR PROGRAMS WILL BE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
D’Arcy Ranch Junior Golf Clinic
Juniors of all abilities are invited to join this five week program. Golfers aged 6-18 are encouraged to participate and learn etiquette, basic rules and swing fundamentals. The classes are designed to provide instruction, along with plenty of time being allotted to hitting golf balls. The kids are taught in their own age groups.
Classes are on Sunday afternoons starting May 3rd. One make-up class is scheduled at the end, if there are any cancellations due to inclement weather.
Cost $95.00 for series of 5 lessons.
Location: Driving Range
Ages 6-9 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Ages 10+ 3:10 - 4:10 pm
- Cut down clubs with a new junior grip on them are available in the Pro Shop.
- Please come and be fitted in advance of lesson series (not the day of). All clubs cost of $5.00 each.
- All clubs and equipment should be tagged with players name and telephone number. Only bring the club needed for the class.
Safety on Sundays
- Please drive carefully in the parking lot.
- Warn your children of the dangers of running in the parking lot.
- The Pro Shop will make any decisions on the weather at 1:00 p.m. on the day of lesson.
Call 938-4455 for weather inquiries.
- Juniors are encouraged to practice during the week. All juniors who are enrolled in the Clinic are eligible for 50% discount for a large bucket of balls.
- Sunday, May 3 - Grip, stance, posture, alignment
- Sunday, May 10 - Review of set up and introduction of backswing
- Sunday, May 24 - Review of set up, backswing, introduction of forward swing and finish position
- Sunday, May 31 - Review of forward swing and finish position, introduction of speed and balance.
- Sunday, June 7 - Short Game Day: Introduction to basic putting, chipping and bunker technique
- Sunday, June 14 - Make Up – If any classes were cancelled, this is the day we will make them up.
* No classes May 17- Holiday Weekend*
D’Arcy Ranch Summer Junior Camp
Wednesday, July 22nd and Thursday, July 23rd.
This popular 2 day program includes instruction, rules, etiquette and competition. Lunch and prizes will be held on the second day following the morning session in the Banquet Room
- 9:00 – 12:00 pm
- Registration at 8:30 am each day in the Banquet Room
JUNIORS GOLF FOR FREE when accompanied by an adult
Bring your parents out to have fun and play nine holes of golf any night . This is an affordable way for the whole family to golf. Maximum one junior per adult.
Begins May 1
Tee off begins at 6:30 PM
Book up to seven days in advance
Cost Golf and range for parent & junior $28.00
Junior Golf for FREE
Power Cart (optional) $14.00
You must have a valid driver’s license to operate a power cart.
Junior Golf League
Monday Evenings starting June 1st
Ages 10 – 16
Warm up and instruction at 5:30 pm
Front nine tee off at 6:30 pm
Food and prizes at 8:30 pm
June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
July 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Maximum 24 juniors
There is an initiation fee of $50.00 for the Junior Golf League and the
Weekly fee is $40:00. - includes range, instruction, guest fee, prizing and food